Do you find the quick settings panel hard to reach with one hand at the top of the screen?
Don’t like shuffling your hand up each time?
You no longer have to!
Bottom Quick Settings allows you to drag a quick setting panel up from the bottom of the screen and toggle settings like WiFi, Bluetooth, Flash and many more including adding shortcuts to apps and websites in the panel too!
Similar to the iOS settings panel drawer, but Android themed!
Quick Setting Panel
– 35+ different settings to choose from
– Add any app or URL as a shortcut in the panel
– Change the layout of the panel tiles (number of rows and columns)
– Change the screen brightness and volume with a slider
– Add/remove sliders from the panel e.g. for screen brightness or volume
– Android Pie themed
– Change the colours of the panel background and the quick setting icons
Optional Root features
– Ability to toggle secure system settings such as Mobile Data and Location. These settings can only be toggled with root, due to Android’s security restrictions