Now, create your own self-made fake SMS and CALL logs on your phone and surprise your friends and family.
The Notification of Fake Call Logs will be displayed in the phone call history/logs as well as Fake SMS will be displayed in your default messaging app
** Special Feature –
* Fake a call from or to a Private Number
* Fake a SMS from or to a Private Number
* Choose custom date / time.
* Supported by all device having operating system 4.4+ (Kitkat and above)
* Stealth Mode – App name will change to “Phone” after installing in your device.
* Easy to use.
* 100+ Languages supported (As per Google)
You can add Fake SMS to – Sentbox, Inbox(Received), Outbox(Failed to Send)
You can create fake call logs for Incoming Call, Outgoing Call and Missed Call.
Just follow simple steps to create Fake Call Logs –
* Select the type of Call – Incoming or Outgoing or Missed Call.
* Enter the Number you wish to display in your phone call logs.
* If you wish to display the call from a Private Number then leave Number field as blank.
* Select the Time duration of call in seconds.
* Now select Date & Time when you want your call to be displayed in your logs.
* Final Step Click on Let’s Go button and now check your call logs.
Just follow simple steps to create Fake SMS –
1. After Clicking on “Let’s Go” button you will see one Dialog box asking for your permission to make this app as Default SMS app, So click on YES button..
(Permission Required – For adding Fake SMS in your default sms app)
2. Now you will see another Dialog box asking for your permission to make your previous messaging app again as Default SMS app, so now again click on YES button..
3. You have Successfully Created Fake SMS. Now Check the default Message/SMS App in your Phone.
Prank & Surprise your friends by creating fake SMS and fake CALL logs.
* This app does not allow user to make any outgoing calls.
* This app never store any data of users.
* This app is made by developer for entertainment purposes only.
* If any user misuse this entertainment app then developer is not responsible.